Digital Velocity Monitor Model APM-101 is designed to determine velocity of air/flue gas in duct /pipe/chimney. Where determination of the rate of flow inside a chimney is of interest. This instrument can be conveniently used to measure the total quantity/volume of emissions.
Lata Envirotech Digital Velocity Monitor APM101 is designed to determine velocity of air/flue gas in duct / pipe/chimney. In situations where determination of the rate of flow inside a chimney is of interest, this instrument can be used very conveniently to measure the total quantity/volume of emissions.
Lata Envirotech Digital Velocity Monitor APM-101 is provided with a Digital Pyrometer and Thermocouple for measurement of temperature. A digital pressure cell is incorporated in a hand held unit for the measurement of pressure in mm of H2O directly along with a pitot tube. The pitot tube has been provided with an extendable arm for easy transportation.
- Hand Held Velocity Monitor & Compact
- Digital pressure cell in place of cumbersome liquid manometer
- Highly Accurate & Reliable Readings
- Stack Temperature Range: Ambient to 600 C read on a Digital Pyrometer.
- Stack Velocity Range: 2 to 1 00 m/sec.
- Thermocouple: Thermocouple sensor in SS 304 casing, length of insertion: 0. 6m with 2m long cable
- Manometer: Digital with 0-1300mm of H2O ranges with 0.1 mm least count.
- Pitot Tube: Modified Calibrated S-type pitot tube fabricated from SS 304, 0.6m length with extension of 0. 6m.
M-101, Gali No. 9, Master Park, Khoda Colony, Post Box Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201309, India