The APM 154 system is a manual method for sampling fine particles (PM2.5 fraction) and is based on impactor designs standardized by US-EPA for ambient air quality monitoring. Ambient air enters the APM 154 series samplers system through an omni-directional inlet designed to provide a clean aerodynamic cut-point for particles greater than 10 microns. Particles in the air stream finer than 10 microns proceed to a second impactor that has an aerodynamic cut-point at 2.5 microns. The air sample and fine particulates exiting from the PM 2.5 impactor are passed through a 47 mm diameter Ptfe filter membrane that retains the fine particulate matter. The sampling rate of the system is held constant at 1m3/hr by a suitable critical orifice. The standard system is supplied with a Dry Gas Meter to provide a direct measure of the total air volume sampled.
As per recent Air quality standard published by Govt. of India where measurement of PM 2.5 dusts has been made mandatory besides other parameters for defining the quality of ambient air. An Impactor based PM10/2.5 Sampler has been manufactured by Lata Envirotech Services which meet requirements of PM 2.5 is sampling using APM 154; PM 2.5 concentration in ambient air can be measured gravimetrically by using this sampler. APM 154 fitted with brushless and noiseless pump assembly where sampling rates of 1m3/hr is maintained constant with the help of orifice.
- PM10 and PM2.5 Impactors of sampler based on designs standardized by US EPA
- Two part cabinet ensures that temperature of PM 2.5 filter remains close to ambient temperature
- Diaphragm Pump with a low noise
- Lower sampling rate of 1m3/hr reduces filter choking even in areas having high FPM levels
- Critical Orifice maintains constant sampling rate of 1 m3/hour
- Sampler can run continuously 28 hrs monitoring
- Low power consumption
- Low weight essay to transport in field
- Can be measure PM10 or PM2.5 at a time
- Calibration Certificate for each instrument shall be provided with instruments
- Compact and portable.
- Weight: Approx 25 Kg.
Owing to its modular design, APM 154 can be easily paired with a gaseous sampling attachment (for monitoring SO2, NOx, NH3, Ozone etc.) as gaseous sampling requires only a few LPM of air flow. This is possible through an attachable subsidiary unit LES 411. Kindly refer to respective brochures of LES 411
- Size Selective inlets: Omni-directional air inlet with PM 10 separation through an impactor followed by PM 2.5 separation through a WINS Impactor
- Flow Rate: Constant sampling rate of 1 m3/hr unaffected by voltage fluctuation and filter choking maintained by critical orifice system
- Sampling Time Record: 0 to 9999.99 hrs. recorded on a Time Totalizer
- Vacuum Pump: Diaphragm Pump
- Power requirement: Nominal 220 V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply. For proper operation and safety a good earth connection is mandatory
- Automatic Sampling: 24 hrs programmable timer to automatically shut off the system after pre-Control set time interval.
- Sample Volume: Dry Gas meter records the total air volume sampled
- Filter: Filter holder designed to accept any standard 47 mm diameter filter media
- Warranty: One year
M-101, Gali No. 9, Master Park, Khoda Colony, Post Box Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201309, India