- 25000.00 - 100000.00 INR
The APM 860 sampler uses an improved cyclone with sharper cutoff (D50 at 10 microns) to separate the coarser particulates from the air stream before filtering it on the glass microfibre filter. By using the APM 860, measurement of Respirable Particulate Matter can be done accurately and TSPM can also be assessed by collection of dust retained in the cyclone cup. Respirable Dust Sampler Lata Envirotech Model APM 860 is designed and developed for monitoring of PM10 (based on cyclonic flow technique) meets most of the requirement of BIS 5182 (Part 23) 2006. The particulate matter 10 micron and below in size are directly The ambient air is sucked by a blower through corrosion free aluminum modular pipe and pass and it enters thorough a cyclone which divides the particulate matters in two fraction are below 10 micron and another above 10 microns.
The Respirable dust (below 10 micron) directly gets deposited on filter paper and the coarser dust (above 10 microns) collected in the cup fitted under the cyclone. A time totalizer records the total running time of the blower. A programmable timer makes the instrument to stop and start as per desired intervals. A stabilizer is provided to provide constant power supply for smooth running of the system. The manometric systems indicate the rate of flow in cubic meter per minute which can be read directly on provided calibrated scale. Collected on filter paper and particulate matters above 10 microns are collected in cyclone cup. This instrument has got the provision for Gaseous Sampling Attachment suitable for sampling 4 gases viz SO2, NO2, O3 and NH3 simultaneously.
- Brushless blower reduces equipment downtime and maintenance effort.
- Lockable casters and gaseous attachment.
- Improved cabinet design which is more sturdy and durable with SS hardware.
- Brushless blower reduces equipment downtime and maintenance efforts
- Significantly reduce Noise
- APM 860 comes with an in-built voltage stabilizer to compensate for voltage fluctuations. This model has been made more user-friendly, tool box within the instrument, softer handles.
- Owing to its modular design, APM 860 can be easily paired with a gaseous sampling attachment (for monitoring SO2, NOx, NH3, Ozone etc.) as gaseous sampling requires only a few LPM of air flow. This is possible through an attachable subsidiary unit LES 411. Kindly refer to respective brochures of LES 411.
- Flow Rate:0.9 - 1.4 m3 /min free flow
- Particle Size: Particles of 10 microns & below collected on Filter Paper holder. SPM bigger than 10 microns collected in a separate sampling bottle under the cyclone
- Sampling Time: 28 hours (maximum)
- Sampling Time Record: 0 to 9999.99 hrs. recorded on a Time Totalizer
- Power requirement: Nominal 220 V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply. For proper operation and safety a good earth connection is mandatory
- Size & Weight: 420 x 340 x 790 mm, 40 Kg
- Automatic Sampling: 24 hrs programmable timer to automatically shut off the system after pre-Control set time interval.
- Warranty: One year
- 2 Per Day
- 1 Week
M-101, Gali No. 9, Master Park, Khoda Colony, Post Box Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201309, India